Friday, October 10, 2008

So the big question is...

What the crap do you write on your blog? I really don't have an answer, so that's why my blog has sat empty for... oh I don't know, over a year. I guess its time to join the bloggers band wagon. Maybe the real reason I haven't done anything with my blog is because I think most of the blogs I look at are pretty lame... that means mine will fit right in.
So what does a person, that doesn't have any kids and pretty much the ONLY thing she does with her life is school and work have to tell anyone else in the world? Nothing. I could post a picture of the super cute new apron I found at anthropologie the other day, or tell you all about the great recipe I created, but lets be honest... who really cares? Mostly I don't.
I think its so funny that people post pictures of their cute houses and the cute things they have done with it. I probably find it so funny because my situation is so different than most of the people I know with blogs. I currently live at home where I share a bathroom with my sister who uses beach towels to dry off after her showers. My parent's house has been due for a remodel since 1998 and could really use a facelift. Are you seeing my point? Please bless one day I will have a place of my own.
What about the cute thing that Johnny said or did the other day? I mean come on!! Why do you guys really want me to do a blog again? Oh and here's another thing... What's with all y'all and your crazy templates? I'll just stick to the basic ones they offer, thanks.

2 comments:

Reese Fam said...

Seriously... beach towells. I cannot stop laughing. You're still the only person that can make me pee my pants laughing!!

riofisher said...

hahahahaha- I actually just wrote a blog about this same subject a week or so ago!!! Hahahahahahaha

Great minds think alike, right?